When your investments come with peace of mind, go with it.
When planning for the future, a guaranteed rate of return GIC should be a key part of your investments. Whether you’re planning for a vacation or saving for a special purchase, a GIC provides peace of mind.
Receive a Special Rate of 2.40% on a 240-Day GIC - until August 30, 2019.
- The deposit must be made and the confirmation for the 240-Day must be issued during the period from July 2, 2019 up to and including August 30, 2019
- The 240-Day Non-Redeemable, Non-Registered GICs must be in Canadian currency. The amount deposited must be between $5,000 and $2,000,000 CAD
- The 240-Day Non-Redeemable, Non-Registered GIC cannot be held in any registered plan such as RRSP, RRIF or TFSA.
- Interest is calculated daily, not compounded and is paid at maturity. Simple interest option only.
- The funds used to make a deposit in the 240-Day Non-Redeemable, Non-Registered GIC must come from a source other than the balances held as of July 2, 2019 in any sole or joint account with HSBC Bank Canada or any of its subsidiaries, including deposit accounts (such as Chequing, Savings, Term Deposit and Registered accounts) or investment accounts (such as mutual funds, World Selection Portfolio, Private Investment Management accounts and InvestDirect balances).
- There is no limit on the number of GICs that can be made under this offer per customer, however, the total deposits made under this offer cannot exceed $2,000,000 CAD per customer.
Grow your wealth the guaranteed way.
Safe & secure
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your fixed-term investments are in safe hands.
With some of the best rates in the market, it’s easier than ever to decide on investing in an HSBC GIC.